This bread is really goooooood. I love banana bread!! In this batch I didn't add nuts, but I did make a batch with dates later that was pretty scrumptious as well.
Also I only have ONE dish that I use to make EVERYTHING that goes into the oven except for things that can be made on a cookie sheet. So basically bake it in what you want to bake it in, just watch to make sure it doesn't burn.
2.5 mashed bananas
1/2 cup sugar
1 large egg
1/4 cup oil
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 cup flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp cinnamon (or to taste)
1. Mix all the wet stuff: bananas, sugar, egg, oil, vanilla
2. Mix all the dry stuff: flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon
3. Mix the wet and dry stuff
4. Grease your pan with butter and then coat it in cinnamon sugar (mmmmmm delicious) then pour batter into pan.
5. Bake at 350F for about 45 minutes or until you can pull a clean toothpick out.