This is a really easy recipe and the taste is really great!!
about 3-3.5 lbs of chicken, boiled and shredded (I like to use a blend of thighs and breasts to get that "whole chicken" flavor)
1 can Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
1 can Condense Cream of Mushroom Soup
8oz Sour Cream
2 tbsp Poppyseeds
2 tubes Ritz Crackers, crushed
1 stick butter, melted
1. Mix Cream o'Chicken, Cream o'Mushroom, and Sour Cream in a large bowl until well blended
2. Add Poppyseeds and Chicken
3. Spread evenly on the bottom of a 9in x 13in casserole dish or pan
4. Mix Crackers and butter (try to have each crumb have a bit of the butter)
5. Spread cracker mix on top of chicken in pan
6. Place dish in a 400F oven
7. Cook for 30-45 minutes until the crackers get a little brown
8. Let cool slightly and then serve!